Happy Mother’s Day for yesterday to all the Grail mothers out there!
- Was Shakespeare a woman?
- Mysterious ancient rock carvings discovered in the plains of India, including depictions of hippopotamuses and rhinoceroses – along with some strange magnetic effects.
- Related? Ancient Mesoamerican sculptures found to intentionally incorporate magnetism.
- The killing of the king of fairytales: conspiracies and the death of Ludwig II.
- The inside story of how QAnon conspiracy theorists derailed a school’s annual fundraiser.
- The new age of propaganda: understanding influence operations in the digital age.
- The woman who invented Mother’s Day came to hate it.
- Placebos may be a powerful tool that medicine has overlooked.
- Visioning the faeries: magical ointments and seeing the unseen.
- Related: Witches’ brews – the use of psychedelics in medieval witchcraft.
- Extinct species of bird came back from the dead, scientists find.
- E.T. might use gravitational waves to communicate, researchers suggest.
- Video of the Day: Jeff Bezos sets out to convince humanity that space colonies are the future.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
I do sort of love the fact that people think a species that can’t manage a perfect 4-billion-year old self-sustaining solar-powered biosphere surrounded by its own self-generated forcefield are gonna somehow be able to build a viable space habitat.