Summer is coming…
- Huge ancient sculptures found to intentionally incorporate magnetism.
- Oldest human footprint in the Americas confirmed in Chile.
- ‘Lost’ book of exquisite scientific drawings rediscovered after 190 years.
- NASA head: Expect a major asteroid impact in your lifetime.
- Nuclear weapons might save the world from an asteroid strike – but we need to change the law first.
- Scientists are intrigued by a black hole that is acting weird…even for a black hole.
- Weird harness-wearing beluga whale may be a Russian ‘weapon’.
- Turns out the Pentagon did officially release the AATIP UFO videos in 2017, according to newly-uncovered paperwork.
- Dark matter hunters observe ‘rarest event ever recorded‘.
- Et in circadia ego: our bodyclock can help us fight cancer, safeguard our hearts, and enchance our intelligence.
- Life may have evolved even before Earth finished forming.
- Egyptologist presents theory of two-queen rule before Tutankhamun.
- Mark Zuckerberg: the next Night King.
Quote of the Day:
I happen to think that the singular evil of our time is prejudice. It is from this evil that all other evils grow and multiply. In almost everything I’ve written there is a thread of this: man’s seemingly palpable need to dislike someone other than himself.