Mission accomplished. Now what?
- The U.S. Navy is drafting new guidelines for reporting UFOs.
- Bob Lazar, Area 51, and the FBI.
- Possible ‘Marsquake‘ detected for the first time on the Red Planet.
- Huge white light flare spotted on a tiny star.
- Seeing the quantum.
- Ancient Greek murder victim died with weirdly perfect circle in chest.
- Game of Thrones shows why we need to back up human civilization.
- Related: transmitting knowledge to the other side of the apocalypse.
- ‘Silent’ river dolphins turn out to be super-talkative.
- The strange tale of the great 1911 trans-Saharan ostrich heist.
- There are toxic fungi in space and no one knows if they’re dangerous.
- Microwaves and the paranormal: as serious as a heart attack.
- Video of the Day: Bombing an asteroid, for science!
Thanks Jason and John.
Quote of the Day:
Our society is not against altered states of consciousness as such. It’s against particular kinds of altered states of consciousness that lead to questioning of the existing control system.