Huge thanks to Tommy, Gail, Bill, Jon and Gerald for recently supporting the Grail via a PayPal contribution – it means a lot to us, and makes a big difference!
- Why Europa is the place to go for alien life.
- Techno-plague: NASA tests swarm of ‘cicada’ drones for exploring the atmosphere.
- Rare and historic Northrop Flying Wing crashes into prison yard.
- The Mzora stone circle: a megalithic mystery in Morocco.
- A rock, a human, a tree: all were persons to the Classic Maya.
- Solar anomaly leads to discovery of 500-year-old shipwreck in the North Sea.
- Into the Twilight Zones: Magonia Review of Books takes an in-depth look at our recently released anthology of weird history, Stranger Than Fiction.
- We might all have synesthesia, new study suggests.
- ‘Simulation hypothesis’ philosopher now says we’re entering the era of the technology-fueled super-villain.
- Octopus skin could be artificially replicated to make camouflage clothing and colour-changing make-up.
- UFOs, rocket tests, and ‘demented’ animals.
- Tin can thinking in Hellier: Hayley Stevens reviews the paranormal documentary.
- The conjuring of Bigfoot: the forgotten case file detailing the time paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren met Sasquatch in Tennessee.
Quote of the Day:
All these worlds are yours – except Europa. Attempt no landing there.
Arthur C. Clarke (‘2010: Odyssey Two’)