- Saturn’s moon Titan has a lake with features similar to Earth, and could support life.
- Secret space program? Vandenberg AFB’s space shuttle processing facility now has a very mysterious mission.
- UFOs as espionage tools.
- Before ‘Oumuamua: a 2014 meteor that grazed Earth’s atmosphere may have come from another solar system.
- Ancient fears of an apocalypse led to records being inscribed on stone to ensure transmission to survivors. Now we’re doing the same with advanced technology, and sending it to the Moon as an ‘offsite backup’.
- Were the Folkton Drums a ‘Neolithic tape measure’, used in the construction of Stonehenge?
- Notre Dame could be rebuilt based on the virtual version of it in the game Assassin’s Creed.
- Dozens of victims of ancient ‘human sacrifice’ found by engineers laying water pipes in England.
- Cuttlefish display behaviour that resembles dreaming, including cycles of rapid eye moment (REM). Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!
- Meteor showers dig up water on the Moon.
- Is your brain a computer?
- Doctors once thought ‘wanderlust’ was a psychological condition.
- Viruses have a secret, altruistic social life, and strategically cooperate with and manipulate each other.
Quote of the Day:
People ask me why I made the Lunar Library. Simple. Winter is coming.