Vote 1 Gort…
- The politics of UFOs.
- The violent attack that turned a man into a maths genius.
- Orkney’s ancient ring of Brodgar has been vandalized.
- Believe in Atlantis? These archaeologists want to win you back to science.
- Psychedelic precognition?
- Psychedelic renaissance?
- The Catholic Church’s life-and-death struggle with Santa Muerte.
- Harsh radiation no barrier to life on nearby exoplanets.
- Private Israeli spacecraft crashes into the Moon.
- Capitalist constellation: Pepsi plans to create a giant ad in the night sky using cubesats.
- China fury at Terracotta Warrior thumb theft mistrial.
- Florida man killed by his pet cassowary.
- Image of the Day: A reminder, cassowaries are basically plumed dinosaurs.
Quote of the Day:
I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you can see all sorts of things you cannot see from the center. Big, undreamed of things – the people on the edge see them first.