Scientists: We took a photo of a black hole
Also scientists: You really need to vaccinate your kids
- The Bad Astronomer answers your questions about the historical black hole image.
- Saving the planet from a rogue asteroid might be harder than we thought –you mean it’s not gonna be easy?? Pfft, forget it then! Let’s all join our dino bros.
- Previously unknown hominid species discovered in the Philippines.
- Using AI to understand collective behavior.
- How much can we afford to forget if we train our machines to remember for us?
- Why does Flat Earth belief still exist?
- How conspiracy theories ate the soul of American culture.
- Burning Man is bad for the planet, man.
- If everyone in the world ate like Americans, we’d soon run out of land to grow food.
- The shocking visions of a man who was dead underwater for 15 minutes.
- Michael Prescott has some interesting musings about Passport to Magonia and the nature of Reality.
- Creepy and scary UFO sightings reported in Texas.
- Inexplicata covers the latest UFO reports from Mexico.
- The truth about the 37th parallel “UFO super highway.”
- Yours truly was invited to the Conspirinormal podcast to chat about American Cosmic, TTSA shenanigans, Transhumanism and UFOs –you know, the usual.
- Red Pill of the Day:Aliens carved an erotic sculpture on an asteroid, says UFO ‘expert’ who really –REALLY– needs to get laid.
Quote of the Day:
We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth…. I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact.