- Stunning discoveries under the waters of Lake Titicaca reveal a mystery religion predated the Incas by 500 years.
- Watch Graham Hancock discuss his new book, America Before: The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilization.
- Skinned, carved and boiled skull cup reveals cannibalism in Neolithic Spain.
- Six questions for a space archaeologist, who has a dire warning for Earth.
- Mars has methane – but does it have life?
- Drone films Dyatlov Pass as part of new investigation into infamous incident.
- One day there may be a drug to turbocharge the brain. Who should get it?
- Military tries out using fish as underwater spies. But wouldn’t they find everything fishy?
- A birth control pill for men is one step closer.
- Cottingley Fairies hoax pictures expected to fetch £70k at auction.
- The new science of psychedelics: a tool for changing our minds.
- That time physicists tried put a ferret in a particle accelerator.
- Video of the Day: That feeling when the futuristic corporate dystopia is indistinguishable from an alien invasion.
Quote of the Day:
Archaeologists should not take the view that they have got a firm and fixed picture of the past. Because actually we know so little about the past. They should always be saying ‘this is our provisional position, but we are open to other possibilities’. Because if they don’t say that, those other possibilities are going to come along and kick them in the ass pretty soon.