- Looking for consciousness beyond the threshold of death.
- How psychedelic drugs create such weird hallucinations.
- Everything wrong with the young blood injection craze.
- Mike Pence tells NASA to accelerate human missions to the Moon “by any means necessary”. I feel ya Mike, we’re all feeling like we need to get off this rock at the moment.
- Snowball Earth: glaciers may have covered the entire planet – twice.
- Why are the noses broken on so many ancient Egyptian statues?
- Why eating meat was banned in Japan for centuries.
- What would it mean for A.I. to become conscious?
- A rebuttal to the claim that Michael Persinger’s “God Helmet” can be explained by the placebo effect.
- Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly are going on tour…even though both of them are dead.
- Australian researchers find huge lakes beneath Antarctic glacier.
- China claims to have cloned a police dog to save time on training.
- Can the legacy of trauma be passed down the generations through your genes?
- Psychic mediums are the new wellness coaches.
- Fossil barnacles reveal whales have followed the same migration routes for hundreds of millennia.
- Prelude to the Space Age: watch Universe, the 1960 film that inspired 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Image of the Day: Cemetery gun!
Quote of the Day:
Nature has mercifully arranged the principle of forgettery as well as the principle of memory.