Hey, we need your help! We’re a completely independent site, and we pay our writers. So if you get something out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon. Thanks!
- The history of European explorers’ hunt for lost cities and mythical beasts in Central Africa.
- Scientists gave alligators ketamine and headphones to understand dinosaur hearing.
- Tripping Nemo: zebrafish on ayahuasca.
- The true, complicated story of the ayahuasca murders.
- Spacefaring mythologies.
- A meteor more powerful than 10 atomic bombs exploded over the Bering Sea at the end of 2018.
- The day the Earth changed, unveiled by a young, 31-kilometre-wide crater in Greenland.
- Related: Discovery of a massive crater in Greenland supports controversial theory of a comet impact 13,000 years ago.
- Human ancestors may have grown big brains by scavenging bone marrow.
- Could Alzheimer’s Disease be a reaction to infection?
- Conspiracy family feud: Michael Flynn’s Pizzagate-believing son is at war with his aunt and uncle over their belief in QAnon.
- Video of the Day: Free-diving the enigmatic underwater site of Yonaguni.
Quote of the Day:
Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.
Ralph Waldo Emerson