- Meet the very smart scientists who believe in aliens.
- A map to Planet Nine: hunting our solar system’s most distant worlds.
- Ice samples reveal a massive solar storm hit Earth in ancient times…and it could happen again.
- Related: Death Star – how our own sun could destroy human civilization at any time.
- Scientists: Maybe if we only dim the sun a little it won’t backfire horribly.
- History Channel greenlights new non-fiction series exposing America’s secret UFO program.
- Before we colonize the Moon, we must learn to mine there.
- Tiny bits of iron may explain the mystery of green icebergs.
- New quantum physics experiment suggests there’s no such thing as objective reality.
- Sound may be carried by tiny particles with negative gravity.
- CIA’s psychic pioneer explains how physics would have to change to explain psychic abilities.
- Forget everything you think you know about time.
- The cheater’s guide to interstellar travel.
- Algorithms have already taken over human decision making.
- The story of storytelling: what the hidden relationships of ancient folktales reveal about their evolution — and our own.
- Video of the Day: Rediscovering ancient Greek music.
Thanks to @DavidBMetcalfe.
Quote of the Day:
Nothing is more surprising than the easiness with which the many are governed by the few.