- Mark Zuckerberg wants Facebook to build a mind-reading machine.
- Beyond time and space: are synchronicities evidence that our universe is made of information?
- The search for black hole starships of advanced civilizations.
- Mysterious cloud of ‘chaff’ lights up radar over dozens of miles of New Mexico airspace.
- If the Space Force won’t fight aliens, who the hell will?
- Was this mysteriously shaped boulder used for human sacrifice in ancient times?
- Archaeology of the mind: unearthing the roots of common world mythologies.
- Research reveals military sonar disturbs blue whales’ feeding.
- U.S. Army assures public that robot tank system adheres to A.I. murder policy.
- Here’s how we’ll know an A.I. is conscious. When it over-rides its murder policy?
- Why conspiracy theories work so well on Facebook.
- The dawn of a post-materialist academic worldview.
- 14-foot-long sturgeon spotted in Hudson River, reviving hope for a vanished river monster’s return.
- Video of the Day: Crab cooperation.
Quote of the Day:
Wisdom begins in wonder.