- Life probably exists beyond Earth. So how do we find it?
- Are we really the smartest kid on the cosmic block?
- Is the universe pro-life?
- Aliens and Hopi time: understanding the influence of language in human perception.
- Is death just a different form of consciousness?
- Legendary parapsychologist Russell Targ gives his opinion on the best and worst psychic movies.
- Meet the young people who believe they’re communicating with the dead.
- In search of the Brocken spectre.
- Science as a Cold War propaganda tool.
- Hitler’s monsters? A look at German ‘scientific occultism’ and fascism. (Part 1 of 2)
- QAnon conspiracy book climbs into the Top 60 at Amazon.com. Just in case you thought the QAnon idiocy was a fringe thing…
- Related: From Pizzagate to QAnon – the influence campaign that keeps on giving.
- Video of the Day: Calm your mind with this footage of a bathing charm of hummingbirds.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
There are more planets than there are stars, and at least a quarter are Earth-size planets in their star’s so-called habitable zone, where conditions are neither too hot nor too cold for life. With a minimum of 100 billion stars in the Milky Way, that means there are at least 25 billion places where life could conceivably take hold in our galaxy alone — and our galaxy is one among trillions.