- Ancient Angkor’s mysterious decline may have been slow, not sudden.
- Someone decapitated a ‘crusader’ mummy in Ireland and ran off with its head.
- ‘Ghost island‘ appears on Finnish lake.
- Six possible scientific explanations for ghosts.
- The psychiatrist who believed people could tell the future.
- Here are hundreds of pages of official documents about ‘predictive policing’ in America.
- People who believe in conspiracy theories have a troubling link to crime.
- In a new experiment, scientists used jolts of electricity to spark actual joy. In your face Marie Kondo!
- Warren Buffett warns of upcoming ‘megacatastrophe’.
- Have dark forces been messing with the cosmos?
- If these U.S. Navy patents are made then we are in a Star Trek technology world.
- Not-so-bird-brained: study show that parrots can pass classic test of intelligence.
- Alien invasion: could it really happen, and how would it play out?
- A defunct Soviet Venus probe will crash into Earth in the next few years.
- Charting the way for psychedelic therapy in Canada.
- Is Silicon Valley’s quest for immortality a fate worse than death?
- Video of the Day: Vultures and the ‘sky burials’ of Tibet.
Quote of the Day:
Conquer yourself rather than the world.