- New data reveals the human ingenuity that built Stonehenge.
- Stonehenge may have first stood in Wales, according to speculative idea.
- The real history of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Dozens of cities in the U.S. have been secretly experimenting with predictive policing software.
- American monster: everything you need to know about the mess that is America in 2019 can be explained by the growing belief that Bigfoot is real.
- Standing at Ground Zero for UFO believers.
- He was supposed to be the next Stephen King – then the aliens came for him.
- Grand Canyon museum tourists exposed to radiation for years as buckets of uranium ore sat next to exhibits.
- Toxic black snow is covering towns in Siberia.
- Are we on the road to civilization collapse?
- Law enforcement supplier Axon shifts from supplying tasers to embedding artificial intelligence in police departments.
- China is building a solar power station in space.
- Why we should think twice about colonizing space.
- Image of the Day: This too, shall pass – the lifespans of ancient civilizations, compared.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
The police only see what they choose to look for. The Machine sees almost everything.
Harold Finch (‘Person of Interest’)