- How the US kept tabs on UFO sightings and Yeti hunting in Nepal.
- Defence Intelligence Agency comments on the reality of ‘astral projection’.
- Archaeology on Mars – from the fantastical to the real.
- We need to be kind to extraterrestrials. What, even after the anal probes?
- The killing of swords: a destructive funerary rite to release the spirit of weapons into the afterlife.
- Ancient Earth’s weakened magnetic field may have driven mass extinction.
- Brain-eating zombie deer disease will likely spread to humans. Nothing to worry about I’m sure.
- Insectageddon is a great story. But what are the facts?
- Elon Musk and an artificial intelligence too dangerous to be made public.
- Meet Sam Harris, the New Atheist with a spiritual side.
- YouTube aids Flat Earth conspiracy theorists, research suggests. In other news, water is wet.
- Video of the Day: Space harpoon!
Quote of the Day:
Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way.