Different rules for some…
- The western Sahara is covered with mysterious ancient stone monuments.
- Archaeologists to embark on quest for the long-lost sarcophagus of Romulus, legendary founder of Rome.
- Have scientists found another impact crater hiding beneath Greenland’s ice?
- Related: Discovery of a massive crater in Greenland supports controversial theory of a comet impact 13,000 years ago.
- That time America thought about nuking the Moon.
- Related: That time the U.S. Air Force proposed using rockets to stop the Earth rotating (so that incoming nukes would fly right over).
- Scientists want to carve a space station out of an asteroid.
- Taking UFOs seriously.
- The science of why so many people believe in psychic powers.
- Underground Railroad heroine Harriet Tubman was an acquired savant, says Rain Man’s doctor.
- Related: was Prince an acquired musical savant?
- Texas man enters abandoned house to smoke weed, finds a tiger instead, and thinks he is hallucinating…but isn’t.
- Video of the Day: Footage of a spaceship flying across the face of the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping, into the future.