I hope you enjoy today’s word salad…
- Harvard’s top astronomer says an alien ship may be among us – and he doesn’t care what his colleagues think.
- Seeing the spaceship: why we need to pay attention to anomalies.
- Maybe you really can use black holes to travel the universe.
- Physicists created quantum structures that may have birthed dark matter.
- The U.S. Navy has put out a call for contractors to incinerate hard drives about laser weapon research. Ummm, what about using the laser weapons?
- New study says we really can prime our brains to learn while we sleep.
- Russian navy says new weapon makes enemies hallucinate.
- The Earth’s magnetic north pole is rushing toward Siberia. What happens next?
- Rare fish sighting in Japan sparks fears of an impending earthquake.
- Related: The 17-foot-long ‘sea serpent’ dragged from the ocean off Los Angeles in 2013.
- Image of the Day: This colourful chart reveals the evolution of English alphabet from Egyptian hieroglyphics.
Quote of the Day:
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Arthur C. Clarke