This is why your support matters. Thanks to all who help keep the site afloat!
- It’s time for NASA to start taking the search for E.T. seriously, astronomers say.
- Newly-revealed letter implies Neil Armstrong had an interest in UFOs.
- Decade-long restoration of Tutankhamun’s tomb finally concludes.
- Zahi Hawass denies detecting Cleopatra’s burial chamber.
- A new generation takes up the hunt for Dead Sea scrolls.
- Modern javelin throwers show that Neanderthals used spears to hunt targets from afar.
- Our fascination with robots goes all the way back to antiquity.
- Related: A history of artificial intelligence, from ancient Babylon to Westworld.
- Artificial intelligence and the starship.
- Spirit? Ghost? Poltergeist? The strange case of Gef the talking mongoose continues to baffle researchers.
- Has Amelia Earhart’s plane been found?
- Germs in your gut are talking to your brain – scientists want to know what they’re saying.
- Related: You are legion, for you are many.
- This is what happens when you drunkenly swallow a live catfish. TLDR: it doesn’t end well for anyone.
- Ancient plants reveal that Arctic summers haven’t been this hot in 115,000 years.
Quote of the Day:
Adulthood has always been a trick played on the whole of humanity. Convincing us to give up magic and beauty and fun for their own sake in exchange for our labor and loyalty to whatever boss is going around.