Things keep getting older…
- The Middle East is dotted with thousands of puzzling kite-shaped structures.
- Related: Hundreds of 7000-year-old stone structures discovered in Saudi Arabia.
- DNA study debunks Rudolf Hess impostor theory.
- Why astronomers don’t see UFOs.
- Long-time readers of the Grail will knonw the above headline is patently false: see, for example, our previous stories on “Astronomers and UFOs“, and “Amateur Astronomers and UFOs“.
- MUFON insider publishes list of grievances with the high-profile UFO research organization.
- The hunt for Planet Nine: What will it take to find the biggest missing object in our solar system?
- The paranormal: can new science explain old phenomena?
- The power of the near-death experience.
- Is the ’10-year-challenge’ actually helping giant corporations improve their facial recognition tech?
- The European Space Agency wants a 2025 mission to the Moon that would mine the lunar regolith for spacecraft fuel.
- How Flat-Earthers explain total lunar eclipses.
- Designing a black hole starship.
Thanks Rick and @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Do anything, but let it produce joy.