- Scientists are using A.I. to decode the ultrasonic language of rodents.
- Plants may not have ears, but they can ‘hear’ way better than we thought.
- Have aliens found us? A Harvard astronomer on the mysterious interstellar object ‘Oumuamua.
- Related: the ‘Oumuamua conundrum.
- Also: ‘Oumuamua, SETI, and the media.
- Mysterious ‘Planet Nine’ might actually be a gigantic disk of space objects.
- ‘Ancient’ stone circle was actually built in the 1990s by Scottish farmer.
- Burial site of Cleopatra and Mark Antony will be ‘uncovered soon’, archaeologist claims.
- A group of amateur treasure hunters are searching for Gasparilla’s treasure. Does it matter that the legendary pirate didn’t exist?
- Netflix is bringing back Unsolved Mysteries.
- That time the FBI sent a letter to Martin Luther King Jr trying to convince him to kill himself.
- Image of the Day: Dinosaurs still roam the Earth.
Quote of the Day:
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.