Traveling and laid low by a flu, so apologies for the slow-down in updates to the Grail recently. Back to full steam soon!
- Indian scientists dismiss Einstein’s theories, claiming ancient Hindus had high technology.
- Archaeologists find pre-Columbian temple of ‘Flayed Lord’ in Central Mexico.
- What the earliest texts say about the invention of writing.
- New study links belief in pseudoscience to magicians.
- ‘Sonic attack’ on US embassy in Havana could have been crickets, say scientists.
- Brains of three people have been successfully connected, enabling them to share thoughts.
- Documentary investigates Kentucky goblins, UFO sightings, and high strangeness in the heart of coal country.
- What a skeptic learned from consulting psychics – and astrologers, tarot readers, empaths and more.
- Fans notice ‘spooky pattern’ of celebrity deaths.
- Study shows Sahara swung between lush and desert conditions every 20,000 years.
- Video of the Day: The problem of free will.
Quote of the Day:
A scholar tries to learn something every day; a student of Buddhism tries to unlearn something daily.