Reckon these links are deadly and out of this world.
- Good news, everyone! New Horizons is healthy and full of data!
- What’s the universe expanding into? Another dimension.
- Red planet. Blue dune.
- Siberia’s ‘Whale Bone Alley’, Stonehenge’s eerie Russian cousin.
- “Rendlesham was a PRANK!” declare GOBSMACKED boffins in SHOCK announcement.
- Woman films red orb UFO over North Carolina and insists she’s not a nut.
- UFO investigator claims secret alien base lay beneath North Wales, is open to being considered a nut.
- The dirt from an Irish priest’s grave proves effective in treating drug-resistant bacteria.
- Does death come in threes?
- Viral Twitter thread convinces Twitizens that reincarnation is real.
- Hayley Stevens has the worst ghosts of 2018
- Inbreeding, among other factors, are contributing to the rise of web-footed gorillas.
- Data mining chess games points to circumstances leading to human error.
- An octopus cut entirely from a single piece of paper.
- A new prime number?
- A very meta web oddity entitled, “test 1233 dont publish“. Oops?
Thanks to Greg, John, and viewers like you.
“Try to do something positive with your work in 2019. It’s easy to be gritty, dark, and doomy. To spread fear and misery. Try to create stuff that makes people happy.”