Looking for a post-Xmas book to read? Why not grab one from Daily Grail Publishing!
- Mysterious anomaly under Africa is weakening Earth’s magnetic field.
- Why we will not have been able to attend Stephen Hawking’s time traveler party.
- Mind-bending study suggests time did actually exist before the Big Bang.
- If we survive another billion years, what will life be like?
- Horus, is that you? An ancient Egyptian mummy mistaken for a hawk was actually a human baby.
- Is Mary Poppins a witch?
- The spectral Arctic: a history of dreams and ghosts in polar exploration.
- Plant hallucinogen holds hope for diabetes treatment.
- Fake moon landings and a flat Earth: why do athletes love conspiracy theories?
- What would space exploration look like if it starred more women?
- Russian cosmonaut says the mystery hole in the International Space Station was drilled from the inside. Surely this is a good thing to find out, because the alternative…
- Was Britain’s Rendlesham forest UFO legend the result of a ‘special exercise’ by the SAS (Special Air Service)?
- SETI, you are dismissed.
- If you saw an alien, would you even know what it is?
- Video of the Day: If you saw a butterfly, would you even know what it is?
Thanks to @SpaceArchaeology.
Quote of the Day:
Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.