Life advice: never let anyone tame you…
- How the ‘Oumuamua mystery shook up the search for space aliens.
- Former Pentagon UFO group head says more details on government UFO findings could be forthcoming.
- Sending humans to Mars would be stupid, says Apollo 8 astronaut.
- Study of advanced Buddhist meditators suggests inducing near-death experiences can be learned and perfected.
- Related story: the amazing similarities between modern accounts of near-death experiences, and the ancient Tibetan Book of the Dead.
- Memories of the inherited kind.
- The scents of heaven: frankincense and myrrh have long links to the holy…but also to heresy.
- Is CBD helpful, or just hype?
- While escaping from prison, Timothy Leary took time to troll Ronald Reagan.
- Scientists used DNA to play the tiniest game of Tic-Tac-Toe ever.
- Image of the Day: this breath-taking science photo shows a single trapped atom.
Quote of the Day:
Seek ye first the good things of the mind, and the rest will either be supplied or its loss will not be felt.
Sir Francis Bacon