‘Twas the night before Xmas,
and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring…
apart from the Daily Grail editor pulling together the Christmas Eve news briefs!
- Neuroscientist says her belief in precognition is more than just a hunch.
- ‘Supernatural’ events terrify police while interrogating celebrity medium ‘John of God’.
- Many mystified by meteor contrail over Southern California.
- New NASA hire’s mother believes aliens took her on a spaceship.
- Scientists levitate objects using sound.
- Archaeologist reconstructs ruins of Tiwanaku temple in Bolivia using 3-D printing technology.
- Breath of life: inside the Shinto religion.
- How complex wholes emerge from simple parts.
- Educating the wise cyborg of the future.
- These portraits were made by A.I. – none of these people exist.
- Amazon’s Alexa tells customer “Kill your foster parents”.
- A houseplant with rabbit DNA could purify the air in your home.
- The essence of the human spirit: 50 years ago to day, the Apollo 8 crew became the first humans to orbit the Moon.
- Image of the Day: A winter wonderland…on Mars.
Merry Xmas to all!
Quote of the Day:
Peace on Earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
Helen Steiner Rice