- Indonesian ‘ancient temple’ of Gunung Padang could be up to 28,000 years old, researchers tell annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union.
- Cover-up: Very early human presence in Malta has been intentionally hidden.
- Did vandals destroy ancient rock formations in Utah, or is it all a bizarre hoax?
- This eccentric academic thinks the Zodiac Killer is a hoax.
- Strange frequencies: the extraordinary story of the technological quest for the supernatural.
- Neanderthal genes influence modern humans’ skull shape and brain size.
- Treatment to reverse Alzheimer’s symptoms moving to human trials.
- The Emperor’s New Mind: Sir Roger Penrose talks to Joe Rogan about quantum consciousness.
- China and Russia have run controversial experiments that modified Earth’s atmosphere.
- Nuclear-powered ‘tunnelbot’ may bore through Europa’s ice in search of life.
- Brave new world: Public bathroom in China uses facial recognition toilet paper dispenser to cut down on wastage.
- NASA will head for Ultima Thule on New Year’s Eve. (This headline sounds like it needs some synchromysticism analysis)
- Steph Curry is now very sure NASA landed on the Moon.
- Climate change and mass extinctions: implications for exoplanet life.
- Video of the Day: Your hoverboard future is here.
Quote of the Day:
There is almost a sensual longing for communion with others who have a large vision. The immense fulfillment of the friendship between those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a quality impossible to describe.
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin