- A far-out theory proposed that dark matter might cause skin cancer, but a new study says the claim falls apart under closer examination.
- Can we really genetically inherit trauma?
- Why don’t black holes swallow all of space? The explanation is blowing our minds.
- Could life on Mars be lurking deep underground?
- We have the technology to build a colony on the Moon. Let’s do it.
- The decline of American peyote: poaching and unsustainable harvesting practices put the natural psychedelic at risk of extinction.
- The pagan revival: a return to pre-Christian thought in the West?
- Did Edvard Munch find a supernatural power in color?
- The incredibly weird world of real Santa Claus sightings.
- McDonald’s executive says “we’re keeping our eye” on meatless burgers.
- Team invents method to shrink objects to the nanoscale.
- Half a century in the making: tree ‘crop circles’ emerge in Japan.
Quote of the Day:
You have to understand most people are not ready to be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
Morpheus (in ‘The Matrix’)