- Life beneath your feet: Scientists identify vast underground ecosystem twice the size of the world’s oceans.
- An ant colony has memories that it’s individual members don’t have.
- The race to understand Antarctica’s most terrifying glacier, before it drowns coastal cities.
- NBA star Steph Curry denies humans walked on the Moon. Let’s hope he doesn’t bump into Buzz Aldrin’s fist…
- John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate.
- Indian academics confront the threat of nationalistic pseudoscience.
- Vampire-killing ritual could explain prehistoric skeletons found in Yorkshire.
- NASA’s Voyager 2 probe has officially left our Solar System.
- ‘Sun in a box‘ could power an entire city using renewable energy.
- The psychological challenges of just getting to Mars.
- The war on Christmas is real: more than half of the Arctic’s reindeer population has disappeared in the last 20 years
- Image(s) of the Day: Striking new selfies from the Insight lander on Mars.
Quote of the Day:
These are the days that must happen to you.