Looking for a good read over the upcoming holidays, AND want to support the Daily Grail? Why not both: grab a book from Daily Grail Publishing!
- Cyborg plant controls a robot to move itself towards light.
- Stone Age people may have taken drugs and cut off their fingers for religion.
- Who made these tiny coffins and dolls, found in a cave by Scottish children in 1836 – and why?
- Teacher reveals creepy details of famous Australian UFO sighting in rare audio.
- NASA scientist claims aliens may have already visited Earth.
- Space rules: if we don’t invent a legal framework for space colonisation, the consequences could be catastrophic.
- The archaeology of outer space.
- A radio search for artificial emissions from ‘Oumuamua. (We already covered this ‘breaking news’ a couple of months ago here on the Grail.)
- This suit picks up brain signals to help paralysed people walk again.
- The researcher who last week claimed to have have gene-edited babies appears to have gone missing in China.
- Archaeologists baffled by ancient bones of child with a skull in its mouth.
- The top 10 cryptozoology books of 2018.
- New evidence supports the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia.
- Psychedelic retreats and the future of mental health.
- Video of the Day: The psychic, the skeptic, and the life-and-death prophecy that came true.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Y’know, they call ’em fingers…but I’ve never seen ’em fing.
Otto Mann (in ‘The Simpsons’)