Remember, if you’re looking for a good read on strange history, Forteana, UFOs or mysteries of the mind, we’ve got a bunch of books worth checking out!
- Transformation through dying: the aftermath of near-death experiences.
- Astronomers have spotted another star that periodically dims and brightens like the ‘alien megastructure’ star, KIC 8462852 (‘Tabby’s Star’).
- Russia unveils nuclear-powered interstellar spaceship concept.
- Human evolution is still happening – possibly faster than ever.
- Super-smart designer babies will be here soon – but is that ethical?
- Impact crater found near site of Dyatlov Pass incident?
- The weird (and vaguely fascist) history of sea-monkeys.
- How a Canadian medical breakthrough that was 30 years in the making became the world’s most expensive drug — and then quickly disappeared.
- California’s wildfires have spawned a truly weird new conspiracy theory.
- ‘He who must not be named’ – what Alex Jones and Voldemort have in common.
- The earliest use of vanilla was thought to have been in Mexico around 1000 years ago – but archaeologists just pushed that back to 3600 years ago in Israel.
- Cult early ’90s band The KLF are planning to build a pyramid out of 35,000 dead fans.
Thanks to @DavidBMetcalfe.
Quote of the Day:
Don’t stand on the outside looking in, stand on the outside looking further out.