A reminder: if you’re a junkie for books on the weird and strange, we’re your pusherman….
- No, ‘Oumuamua is probably not an alien spaceship.
- Related: Is ‘Oumuamua an alien probe?
- SETI in the infrared.
- Architects of fear: how haunted houses build nightmares out of trauma and evolving societal fears.
- Naga fireballs: swamp gas or divine breath?
- Search on after Japanese island ‘disappears’.
- The Gauls really did embalm the severed heads of enemies, research shows.
- One of the strangest alien abuctions of all.
- Have we really wiped out 60% of animals?
- Mystery of the ‘bird from Atlantis‘ solved.
- Bigfoot porn aficionado (and alleged friend of white supremacists) Denver Riggleman elected to Congress.
- Into the valley of virgin violence: the Incel Effect.
- Toads in rocks and other bizarre entombed animals
- Did a conspiracy rob these treasure hunters of millions of dollars of shipwreck artifacts?
Quote of the Day:
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction [and] the distinction between true and false no longer exist.