Happy sanity test day America!
- Why DARPA is betting a million dollars on an ‘impossible’ space drive.
- MIT researchers reveal plan for a giant laser ‘porch light’ in space to make it easier for aliens to find us.
- UFO sites for people who hate tourist traps.
- How virtual reality can transform who you are.
- MDMA therapy achieves astounding 76% success rate for treating PTSD
- DMT is the drug for our collective crisis of meaning.
- Found: the earliest European image of indigenous Australians (73 years before James Cook’s “discovery”).
- Scientists have confirmed a new DNA structure inside human cells.
- What is ‘dark life‘?
- Building a moral machine: who decides the ethics of self-driving cars?
- An A.I. lie detector is going to start questioning travelers in the EU.
- Documents reveal billionaire Koch Brothers (individually, the 8th and 9th richest people in the world; together, richer than Jeff Bezos) have developed detailed personality profiles on 89 percent of the U.S. population and are using A.I. to target propaganda at voters.
- Dion Fortune, psychic warfare and the magical Battle of Britain.
- What it’s like to grow up in a cult.
- Frikkin’ laser bong!
- Video of the Day: Revealing the true scale of the universe using VFX.
Quote of the Day:
It’s just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It’s only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.