- Subterranean chamber and tunnel discovered beneath the Pyramid of the Moon at Teotihuacán.
- Swarm of 1000 octopuses found at the bottom of the ocean. In R’lyeh, dreaming?
- Scientists call for ‘mega-mission’ to find ancient life on Mars.
- Could interstellar mystery object ‘Oumuamua be debris from a technological civilization?
- NASA wants to send humans to Venus. Here’s why that’s a brilliant idea.
- The FBI may have ended its investigation in 2016, but the hunt for D.B. Cooper continues.
- Slender Man, the movie, reviewed.
- Evacuated after ‘microwave attacks’ in Cuba and China, diplomats are now facing new ordeals back in the U.S.
- New study finds the Vikings may have been capable of making industrial scale quantities of tar.
- The shifting megalithic sphere at the edge of the Arctic.
- On the 80th anniversary of the legendary War of the Worlds broadcast, a question: would extraterrestrial contact cause panic today?
- Tomorrow’s telescopes will be planet-sized quantum teleportation devices.
- Video of the Day: Lightning at 1000 frames per second. Earth is weird man.
Quote of the Day:
He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.