- Why we still need monsters.
- Is antigravity real? Science is about to find out.
- That time clairvoyants searched for a lost Arctic expedition.
- Seven ghost-hunting tools recommended by paranormal investigators.
- What’s that weird cloud that’s been looming over Mars for weeks?
- Earth’s controversial dust cloud satellites confirmed.
- Parts of the Grand Canyon found in Australia.
- Messing with fruit flies’ gut bacteria changes how their brain controls their movement.
- Magic mushroom drug evolved to mess with insect brains. And, occasionally, human ones…
- Study: Microdosing magic mushrooms enhances creativity, problem-solving abilities.
- Leonardo da Vinci could visually flip between dimensions, neuroscientist claims
- Not only are vaginal jade eggs useless, they’re not even an ancient remedy, study finds.
- Dolphins are simplifying their calls to be heard over shipping noise.
- How do birds know to fly south?
Quote of the Day:
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.