- Mars may have enough oxygen underneath its surface for life.
- World’s oldest intact shipwreck discovered in the Black Sea, having lain undisturbed for more than 2400 years.
- A $500million museum just revealed its ‘priceless’ Dead Sea Scrolls are fakes.
- The most haunted places in the United States.
- Off with their head! The government using martial law and guillotines is apparently a good thing in the crazy conspiracy culture of QAnon.
- The ghost story persists in American literature…why?
- Why did Canada arrest a citizen under Witchcraft laws?
- The exorcist vs the witches – battling for the soul of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
- The SoulPhone – technology to communicate with the afterlife?
- Related: Edison’s ghost machine.
- A day after we posted a story about a possible reincarnated Nazi pilot, a German World War II-era plane has crashed onto a highway in California. Somebody check the Large Hadron Collider hasn’t opened up a time portal or something…
- Researchers believe Russian hackers were responsible for malware that could have made a Saudi petrochemical plant explode.
- Amazon pitched a facial recognition system to ICE for use in targeting immigrants.
- When science hits a limit, learn to ask different questions.
- The search for the elusive vampire bat.
- Elephant study reveals an innate ability for math, rivaling humans.
- De-extinction is now a thing.
- This is how the universe will end.
Quote of the Day:
Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error.