- The CIA recruited ‘mind readers’ to spy on the Soviets in the 1970s.
- Massive Attack are releasing an album in a new format: encoded in DNA, with around one million copies in each spray.
- Related: Could messages from aliens be hidden in our DNA?
- No, Canadians are not reporting more UFOs since marijuana began being legally available.
- The question of whether time moves in a loop or a line has occupied human minds for millennia. Has physics found the answer?
- Cuttlefish wear their thoughts on their skin.
- Are civilization-killing asteroids hidden among the Taurid meteor stream?
- Asteroid mining might be better for the environment.
- Egyptian Book of the Dead sells for 1.35 million euros at auction.
- Meth shipment disguised as ancient Aztec calendars seized by DEA agents.
- Huge if true: the archaeological case for Goliath.
- Is this British boy a reincarnated Nazi pilot from World War II?
- Neandocare: how ancient communal healthcare let Neandertals ‘punch above their weight’.
- How the infamous ‘sex raft’ experiment in the 1970s almost ended in murder.
- Video(s) of the Day: the top 10 finalists in the 2018 Illusion of the Year contest.
Quote of the Day:
The trouble is, you think you have time.