- Conspiracy theorists are embracing a microwave theory about U.S. diplomats injured in Cuba.
- Indian universities to teach engineering students that batteries and planes were invented in India thousands of years ago.
- Masuda-no-iwafune: the enigmatic ‘rock ship’ of Japan.
- A 90,000-year-old bone knife hints special tools appeared early in Africa.
- Why the Mind-Body Problem can’t have a single, objective solution.
- Bacteria floating 9000 metres overhead could be influencing the weather.
- Lost chain of underwater volcanoes is a massive whale superhighway.
- Fields of five-story-high ice blades could complicate landing on Jupiter moon.
- ‘Grinning skull’ asteroid set to whiz by the Earth. Like the last two years weren’t enough, now our simulation operator is just screwing with us.
- A.I. is kicking space exploration into hyperdrive.
- Robotic bees could pollinate plants in case of insect apocalypse.
- Related: Researchers are concerned the U.S. military is turning insects into weapons of war.
- Fitbit data used to charge man in gruesome murder case.
- 25 spooky, haunted places to visit around the world.
- Voodoo dolls mysteriously appear throughout Russian village.
- Video of the Day: Transgenic spidergoats!
Thanks to @AdamGorightly.
Quote of the Day:
They say that great beasts once roamed this world, as big as mountains. Yet all that’s left of them is bone and amber. Time undoes even the mightiest of creatures. Just look what it’s done to you.
One day, you will perish. You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt…your dreams forgotten, the horrors you faced. Your bones will turn to sand. And upon that sand, a new god will walk. One that will never die. Because this world doesn’t belong to you, or the people who came before. It belongs to someone who is yet to come.