Transhumanism news glut today…if enjoy != transhuman.stories then goto line 6:
- Electrical implant helps three paralysed patients walk again.
- ‘We will get regular body upgrades’: what will humans look like in 100 years?
- Meet the transhumanists turning themselves into cyborgs.
- The first 1000-year-old person could already be alive, thanks to A.I.
- “We are galactic babies” – the A.I. revolution may already have happened at other points in the Universe.
- Traveling to Mars will blast astronauts with deadly cosmic radiation, new data shows.
- How do flat-Earthers explain the equinox?
- Oregon man charged for making threats to YouTube promoted QAnon and other conspiracy theories.
- Related: weaponizing conspiracy theory.
- Why did the ancients bury their dogs like family members? Ummm, because they were family members?
- Ancient Egyptian ‘magic spell’ deciphered.
- The Moon is electric – especially when it’s full.
- Higher crime rates during the full Moon explained.
- Scientists use CRISPR to genetically modify mosquitoes with a “gene drive,” which rapidly spreads a sterilizing mutation through the species.
- No one knows exactly what would happen if mosquitoes were to disappear.
- The strangest deep-sea creatures washed ashore by hurricanes.
- Video of the Day: Earth is an alien planet.
Quote of the Day:
It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God – but to create him.
Arthur C. Clarke