Hey ma, I’m famous!
- Japan just became the first country to deploy rovers on an asteroid.
- What is behind the decline in UFO sightings?
- The unknowable enigma of babies’ dreams.
- Famed mathematician claims proof of 160-year-old Riemann hypothesis.
- Will smart robots take our jobs and fight our wars for us? Sounds like a win/win to me.
- Scientists are using subatomic physics to decipher 2000-year-old texts buried by the ash of Vesuvius.
- ‘Karma restored’ as the mythical ‘London Stone’ returns to its City home.
- Beyonce’s former drummer files a restraining order against her, alleging she is a practicing member of “extreme witchcraft”.
- What ecstasy does to octopuses. Lots of hugs, but with eight arms?
- For the first time, a praying mantis has been caught fishing.
- Scientists discover how to ‘upload knowledge to your brain‘.
- Video of the Day: Dolphins and whales, playin’ in the sea, S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G.
Quote of the Day:
A book is a dream you hold in your hand.