Before we begin, please take this dose of hump day medicine…
- The ethics of hunting for consciousness in patients in an apparently vegetative state.
- This is what lucid dreams look like.
- If you’re interested in learning to lucid dream, check out Paul Devereux’s Lucid Dreaming: Accessing Your Inner Virtual Realities.
- The mysterious ‘Klerksdorp Spheres’: out-of-place artifacts, alien technology, or just products of nature?
- Related: the mysterious carved stone balls of ancient Scotland.
- The end of time.
- The last of the Universe’s ordinary matter has been found. Ummm science, what about the missing pairs of my odd socks?
- Russian meddling: the AIDS conspiracy edition.
- Researchers come out with yet another new Deepfake video method.
- Countdown to the Singularity – what tech breakthroughs are we likely to see over the next 20 years?
- It’s now possible to ‘telepathically’ communicate with a drone swarm.
- Genetically-engineered mosquitoes are about to fly free in Africa.
- Apocalypse now? Biblical phenomena of sweating blood and a red heifer appear.
- Return of the death mound: Neolithic-style tombs are back in fashion after 5,000 years.
- Ice Age cave reveals rituals to say goodbye to our dead 12,000 years ago.
- The big empty: How an impossibly flat expanse of absofreakinglutely nothing inspires creativity and transformation at Burning Man.
- Parkinson’s Disease sometimes causes a burst of creativity in sufferers that had previously been sealed off.
Quote of the Day:
If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.