I’m not saying it was aliens, but…
- Block universe theory suggests that time travel is possible, but time passing is an illusion.
- The battle of Planet 9 vs Planet X.
- Listening to white noise might affect your brain in a weird way, study suggests.
- The Internet is acid, and America is having a bad trip.
- Meet the worshipers who believe they’re aliens in human form.
- Microwave weapons and Virgin Mary apparitions.
- Bigfoot researcher’s lawsuit tossed out by Canada court.
- Remembering the Thylacine: endangered, extinct…resurrected?
- 66 ancient monuments have been discovered in Ireland due to the summer drought.
- 7200-year-old pottery suggests that cheese-making is twice as old as we thought it was.
- Animated GIFs realistically reconstruct 7 ancient monuments.
- Related: how far should we go in ‘restoring’ ancient monuments?
- Blood transfusions from young people are the elixir of life in the ‘death disruption’ industry.
- Video of the Day: Yes actually, it is magic.
Thanks to Rick and @ltdumbear.
Quote of the Day:
We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can’t have both.