Hey, the Daily Grail turned 20 last Friday. And every day has been a fight to keep our head above water.
If you get something of value out of this site, please consider investing the grand sum of $1 to help it continue into the future.
- Google’s true origin partly lies in CIA and NSA research grants for mass surveillance.
- Amazon wants to mine data from the stars using Chilean telescopes.
- Bizarre ‘Hexagon of Saturn’ may be 180 miles tall.
- Japan is testing a miniature space elevator near the International Space Station.
- Russia says hole in space station was likely an act of sabotage.
- Why unidentified aerial phenomena are a national security risk (and also an opportunity for progress).
- Future Mexican Undersecretary of the Interior is a ‘cosmic energy therapist’, possible cult follower.
- ‘I accidentally created a UFO panic in New Jersey 8 years ago’, man confesses online.
- Newsweek gives mainstream coverage to the DMT and near-death experiences story from last week.
- Related – our take on the research: Are near-death experiences really caused by the release of DMT in the dying brain?
- A.I. can predict landslides weeks before they happen.
- DNA analysis reveals a genus of plants hiding in plain sight.
- Marvels of the deep and their superpowers.
- What was lost in Brazil’s devastating museum fire?
- Physicists find that, as far as quantum physics is concerned, the chicken and the egg can both come first – causality is ‘indefinite’.
- Video of the Day: Can a Tibetan Buddhist and a theoretical physicist find common ground on reality?
Thanks to @techn0ccult.
Quote of the Day:
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
The Dalai Lama