Oh hi! Enjoy today’s news:
- Does a new study really show that near-death experiences are caused by the release of DMT in the dying brain?
- Deciphering the Newton Stone’s mysterious ‘unknown script’.
- Ancient riches discovered at mysterious burial monument.
- The David Bowie-inspired tarot is here and you’re going to want it.
- The Satanic Temple unveils statue of Baphomet they want installed at Arkansas Capitol building.
- Republican running in key Florida race says she was abducted by aliens. Which is TOTALLY different to all those candidates who believe they have a personal relationship with a resurrected 2000-year-old Jew who turned water into wine, amirite?
- Also: Mexico’s future secretary of the environment believes in the Mayan equivalent of fairies or gnomes.
- The horrible histories of prominent atheist Sam Harris.
- That viral robot video that’s freaking everyone out is totally fake.
- Is the immune system our seventh sense?
- Tree kangaroo believed extinct for 90 years caught on camera by British tourist.
- Science proves that a lot of people were definitely high during the 2017 solar eclipse.
- Video of the Day: Escherian stairwell deconstruction – debunking a video that has gone around the world, and back again.
Quote of the Day:
The ineffability of being probed by aliens is not similar to the ineffability of NDEs.