The Daily Grail is almost 20 years old now, but remains committed to ethical and independent reporting – if you value that, please consider backing us with a dollar or two on Patreon!
- The internet is crowd-funding the release of 4358 secret CIA mind control documents.
- How three conspiracy theorists took ‘Q’ and sparked the Qanon frenzy.
- Also: Password analyst says QAnon’s “codes” are consistent with random typing.
- Jacques Vallee discusses the secret psychic history of the world wide web.
- Ageing in human cells successfully reversed in the lab.
- Amazing new brain map of every synapse points to the roots of thinking.
- Physicists say there could be a strange source of ‘negative gravity’ all around us.
- The unreality of luck.
- DARPA wants to zap your brain to boost your memory.
- Why a million peole follow a woman who says she’s channeling the archangels.
- UFOs and mind-altering drugs – a connection?
- Jordan Peele could host Twilight Zone reboot.
- Archaeogaming: taking a tour of the abandoned college campuses of Second Life.
- Bulgarian archaeologists track treasure hunters’ raids using Google Maps and Google Earth.
- Video of the Day: This is how you get superheroes.
Quote of the Day:
Skeptics, who flatly deny the existence of any unexplained phenomenon in the name of ‘rationalism,’ are among the primary contributors to the rejection of science by the public. People are not stupid and they know very well when they have seen something out of the ordinary. When a so-called expert tells them the object must have been the moon or a mirage, he is really teaching the public that science is impotent or unwilling to pursue the study of the unknown.