- Heavens to shine with new ‘star’ as first space sculpture prepares for launch. It’s only a matter of time until there are fast food logos up there, right?
- Detecting life on other worlds.
- From Pizzagate to Q-Anon: the influence campaign that keeps on giving.
- The strange role of chemtrails in the debate about fixing climate change.
- Ancient mass graves could be filled with tsunami victims.
- Pre-Mayan remains found in Mexican ‘Cave of Ancestors’, some showing cranial deformation.
- The problem of hypocognition: human fate often rests not on what people know, but what they fail to know.
- Tom DeLonge’s ‘To the Stars Academy’ partners with think tank to examine UFO materials.
- Leaked Nimitz UFO report reveals names of sources.
- Diver spots strange USO (‘Unidentified Submerged Object’) in the Bermuda Triangle.
- ‘Creepy clown‘ arrested outside Albuquerque fast food restaurant.
- French park trains crows to pick up litter.
- Image of the Day: A zoomable map of native lands in the Americas, Australia and New Zealand.
Quote of the Day:
The problem is that my generation was pacified into believing that racism existed only in our history books.
Chance The Rapper