Interior design occultists represent!
- YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify have all banned Alex Jones’ InfoWars in the last 24 hours.
- Related: DisInfoWars – a case example of the dangerous, racist bullshit peddled by Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson.
- Is the Qanon conspiracy a leftist/anarchist prank on right-wingers, based on a 1999 book simply titled Q?
- Space-time emergence, panpsychism and the nature of consciousness.
- A.I. vs God – who gets to stick around?
- In Japan, ghost stories are not to be scoffed at, but provide deep insights into the fuzzy boundary between life and death.
- Rituals of escape: the non-science of Tarot cards, a balm for the anxieties of our time.
- Related: Stars, Fools and Lovers – an illustrated guide to the art and history of the Tarot.
- In the future we’ll know everything, thanks to this tech (not the Tarot).
- In the meantime, Facebook wants to know everything about you – they’re now asking banks to share data on customers’ spending habits.
- And Big Pharma would like your DNA.
- Hothouse Earth: researchers believe we could soon cross a threshold leading to boiling hot temperatures and towering seas in the centuries to come.
- Scientists have successfully transplanted lab-grown lungs into a pig.
- Bigfoot’s genitals: what do we know?
Quote of the Day:
As the island of our knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance.