- Our attitude toward aliens proves we still think we’re special.
- A radar blip, a flash of light: how UFOs ‘exploded’ into public view.
- SETI on the side: seeking ‘Dyson Spheres’.
- Do our questions create the world?
- New study finds it’s harder to turn off a robot when it’s begging for its life.
- Bones found at Stonehenge are of people from the same place in Wales that the bluestones came from.
- It’s so hot in Europe that places are traveling backwards in time.
- A startling theory suggests Australian soldiers stumbled onto the answer to the Amelia Earhart mystery years ago.
- Bodies keep shrinking on the ‘Hobbit’ island of Flores, and scientists aren’t sure why.
- The Russian family that cut itself off from civilization for more than 40 years.
- Clever study shows how two minds interact to create the spooky sense that an Ouija board is moving by itself.
- That’s not algae swirling in pools on the beach…those are green worms.
- Folklore against fascism.
Quote of the Day:
If you haven’t found something strange during the day it hasn’t been much of a day.