- Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy.
- Are we alone in the universe? Maybe. The better question is, can we survive?
- This parasite drugs its hosts with the psychedelic chemical in shrooms…and also makes their butts fall off.
- Ancient dreams of intelligent machines: 3000 years of robots.
- Are there really similarities between advanced physics and Eastern mysticism?
- DisInfo Wars: an example of the dangerous bullsh*t peddled by Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson.
- Alex Jones’ attorneys argue that no reasonable person would believe what he says.
- Yes, you can catch insanity.
- A math theory for why people hallucinate.
- Chillax! Otherwise you could pass your anxiety on to future generations.
- Geckos can regenerate parts of their brain, which could help us heal our own.
- Politician explains at length that despite his nude Bigfoot Instagram post, he really does not want to bang Bigfoot
- Swarming bacteria create an ‘impossible’ superfluid.
- Hear the Aztec ‘death whistle’ that mystified scientists.
- Video of the Day: Seeing ghosts and monsters in the mirror? The Troxler Effect may be to blame.
Quote of the Day:
It took me about a year with Sandy Hook to come to grips with the fact that the whole thing was fake. I mean, I couldn’t believe it. I knew they jumped on it, used the crisis, hyped it up. But then I did deep research—and my gosh, it just pretty much didn’t happen.