- MDMA/’Ecstasy’ makes octopuses want to mingle, too.
- Forget the Russia collusion story – this U.S. political candidate is under attack for his Bigfoot porn.
- Brain gain: a person can instantly blossom into a savant, and no-one knows why.
- A deadly hunt for hidden treasure spawns an online mystery.
- For centuries, people took chunks of Stonehenge home as souvenirs.
- Blood-curdling video show near-Earth asteroids spotted by NASA have skyrocketed in 20 years.
- The unreality of the quantum world is confirmed once again.
- The ethics of Satanism.
- Her son was a high priest of Santa Muerte before he died in a hail of bullets. Now she runs the fastest growing religious movement in the Americas.
- Apparently it’s a boom time for death cults. 2018, yo.
- Scientists come up with revised ‘Rio scale’ to rate claims of extraterrestrial contact.
- The case of the misinterpreted ‘fleet’ of UFOs.
- The other UFO: unidentifiable fossil organisms.
- Possible death of the universe scenario proposed. 2018, yo.
- Image(s) of the Day: A Mongolian manual of astrology and divination.
Quote of the Day:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Teilhard de Chardin